Displayed rates are based on one couple using one bedroom. Extra charges apply if the couple requires different bedding arrangement.
Charges also apply to extra guests.
Standard tariff varies depending on the cottage selected and dates of booking. The rates in Australian dollar are:
4 nights stay: from $285 per couple per night
3 nights stay: from $290 per couple per night
2 nights stay: from $295 per couple per night
1 night stay: from $340 per couple if on offer
Adults: $85 per guest per night
Children 3-12: $50 per child per night
Children 0-2: $25 per child per night
For tariff applicable to your selection please click here
Minimum stay: Min. 2 nights weekends, 3-4 nights long weekends
Group Bookings: Our accommodation is ideal for special occasions, romantic getaways for couples or memorable stays with group of family and friends. Combined cottages accommodate 16 (up to 22 with sofa beds).
Check in: 3.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am
* A bottle of Six Gates premium Barossa wine per booking
* Muffins and bedside chocolates on arrival.
* provisions for self-catering cooked and continental breakfast for each morning.
* Tea and coffee facilities.
* A complimentary tub of firewood per booking during Australian winter season (Jun-Sep). Extra firewood is at cost and may be delivered, on request, the next day.
Special Dietary Requirements:
Breakfast provisions for special dietary requirements should be notified at the time of booking and can be provided at extra cost.
Add extra treats:
1. Barossa Shiraz Estate gourmet food platter can be arranged to enjoy at the convenience of your cottage on request received at least 3 days to your arrival.
2. Estate's premium Barossa wines made from the grapes at your doorstep are available at special price to our guests and can be ordered at the time of booking or during their stay.
3. Flowers can be arranged for that special occasion on request received at least 3 days to your arrival.
4. Rejuvenation therapies in the luxury of your cottage - 1 hour therapeutic massage, releasing pressure points and stiffness. Advance booking essential. Please ask us for a price.
5. Tour the Barossa in style (exclusive to one couple) - Sit back and let culture and beauty unfold as you enjoy a personalized luxury tour of the Barossa. Package includes morning tea, lunch, and collection and return to your cottage. Advance booking essential. Please ask us for a price.
6. Tour the sensational Barossa (Maximum 6 people) - Sit back and let culture and beauty unfold as you and your family and friends enjoy a tour of the Barossa. Package includes grazing menu, food platter, a bottle of sparkling, and collection and return to your cottage. Advance booking essential. Please ask us for a price.
7. Capture the moment in the Barossa - 1/2 hour photography session with professional photographer Peter from Lyndoch Studio on location the beautiful Barossa Shiraz Estate. Including: 1 / 5"x7" fine art print mounted on a fine white linen mat to 8"x10". CD with five low res images ready for upload to your social media site. Advance booking essential. Price: $70.
Enlargement and extra copies of matted prints and CD are available on request. Please ask us for a price.